A NUESTRO NEWSLETTER
THE EUROPEAN MARITIME DAY ON SUSTAINABLE TOURISM: KEY ACTIONS FOR A SMART AND RESILIENT RECOVERY STAKEHOLDER WORKSHOP21/05/2021
It is organized by the Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions (CPMR).
Description of the workshop:
The workshop will involve representative stakeholders from different sea basins, coastal territories and islands in the EU to discuss key actions that could be promoted for a smart and resilient recovery of the tourism sector with a focus on sustainable coastal and culture tourism. Key issues such as data management for effective decision support systems, environmental sustainability, digitalization and training will be addressed from the experience of different territorial actors, showcasing concrete innovative actions and tools, including EU projects. The attention will be devoted to territorial needs and potential solutions that could be implemented at different levels exploiting the instruments and tools provided by the EU in the 2021-2027 programming period.
- Mrs Rosana Morillo, Region of Balearic Islands. General Director for Tourism/ ISLANDS & MEDITERRANEAN
- Mr Stephen Hynes, National University Ireland, Galway (NUIG). Director of the Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, Fáilte Ireland/ ATLANTIC
- Mr Mamuka Berdzenishvili, Tourism Institute Georgia – Batumi. Ex. Director/ BLACK SEA
- Mr Mats Jansson, Gotland Region. Business development strategist / BALTIC SEA
- Mrs Marie Linde, West Sweden Tourist Board. Deputy CEO/ NORTH SEA
- Mr Jeremy Sampson, Travel Foundation, CEO, Chair of the Future of Tourism Coalition.
For more information about the workshop and see the list of speakers, please click HERE !
For any enquiries about the stakeholders’ workshop organisation and registration please contact: email@example.com